Monday, March 31, 2008
Peacing out in the hotel writing some blog
Right now I am resting out my hotel room in balmy 60 degrees San Diego. Our flight was uneventful (The best kind)....but the car rental was horrid. We ended up at the car rental for 1 hour!!! It was ridiculous. I had dinner with the whole family...I suppose I should give some background. Grandad is hosting a retreat for the whole family of 27...Any ways we had dinner at a Red Lobster. I had a chicken spaghetti (I am not a fish fan) and it was pretty good. Next I went swimming in the pool, freezed as I got back to my room (They were out of towels), and am now on the computer writing this post. The end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oooooh, I'm jealous! Have a fantastic time! Are you starting to work on your tan? ;^)
Sounds like great fun that does. Say hey to your fam for me!
your sis,
Ellen
Post a Comment