- We had a three to five day flu.
- After that our good friends from CA came up for two weeks.
- For one week that our friends were here we went over to the coast for a week with our church for our anual Family Camp
- The next week we took a day and drove over to Central Oregon.
- Standing on a trailer with a bunch of chickens is quite a bonding expreince...not with the chickens but with a bunch of guys...Did I mention that we are gutting the chickens at this point......The only type of chicken bonding that goes on is that I now know the anatomy of a chicken very well.
- It is hot right now.
- It is supposed to get hotter.
- I hope it doesn't get much hotter
- The hot part is over...We were at an outside wedding where at 5:00 the temp was 103 degrees.
On a side note here is a video that I found of a Crash Derby...With Combines. I hope you enjoy it.
God Bless.


1 comment:
So how was the wedding? Or maybe that's a question for Sara. ;)
Post a Comment