Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Aftermath

Let me see, the aftermath 2+2=5, 2-1=3. Yup, it's that bad. After a vacation we tend to take a while to recuperate. Mother says it takes about half as long as a vacation was to get over it. We all sort of feel like this.

Anyways, no more math. It's giving me a headache. Know what I mean?

*New subject*
A while ago Darling Sister found this video on Youtube. It was produced by a christian commedian


I hope that all of you have a good day or good night or whenever you read this.
God Bless:

4 comments:

shutter_duck said...

Heh, did you watch "Cletis take the Reel"? Now that is funny! :-)

Tyler said...

Yeah I did. I didn't know the song but It is still funny. Se ya in June

shutter_duck said...

It was a play on "Jesus take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood.
Yeah, see you in June. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mum.....recovery time is usually 1/2 the length of the vacation. Weird. :-)