Spring is the time of year when a young man's thought turn towards... chickens. Yep 750 chickens came today and are currently occupying our barn. Over the course of the next 8 weeks they will grow to about 6 lbs. a bird and eat more then 20 lbs of feed. We will raise a total of 2,250 chickens over the summer ending in August. If you would like to purchase some please visit our website at
http://www.deovolentefarm.com/.
Photos Below:



*New Subject*
Spring is the time of year when a young man's thought turn towards taking beautiful photos of flowers.
Pictures Below:




Darling Sister and Older Brother.


To quote a friend. "God is good, all the time."
8 comments:
Ohhhh, chickies!!! I love little chickens. Are there going to be any left when we come in June?
Are you kidding me. We will have 5 day old chicks at the time you get here.
Hey Ty, have you ever thought about entering some of your pics in the fair? That one where the frame is filled with chicks is really good! :-)
Yays!!
Yeah I have. The fair is in August. Are you going to come for it? :-)
Heck, that'd be so much fun! :-) Your dad did invite me up there...
What's this? I'm not on your blog role?? I'm so offended. No, like really.
:-P
Hey, tell your lovely sister to give that sweater back to her mom!!!!! ;-)
But seriously, that is a really nice picture, as are the others. You've got photography skilz, man! :-)
Post a Comment