New Subject:
In our orchard today we noticed that there were 2 Canadian Geese. It was rather interesting. Picture for proof:
In our orchard today we noticed that there were 2 Canadian Geese. It was rather interesting. Picture for proof:

New Subject:
Yesterday as part of a home school activity Andrew, Daniel, Jacob, and I went on a canoe ride on the Willamette River. It was on a replica of an Indian war canoe that the captain built. During it we saw about eight different sea lions. I didn't bring my camera with me becuase I was scared that it would get wet. However Mother stayed because she didn't want to get sea sick and she took this photo.
Yesterday as part of a home school activity Andrew, Daniel, Jacob, and I went on a canoe ride on the Willamette River. It was on a replica of an Indian war canoe that the captain built. During it we saw about eight different sea lions. I didn't bring my camera with me becuase I was scared that it would get wet. However Mother stayed because she didn't want to get sea sick and she took this photo.

Back to old subject:
Part of this virus is a sleeping virus. Daniel has taken a nap the past couple of days (amazing) and I took a 3 1/2 hour nap on Sunday (Even more amazing)(Part of it might be that I slept horrible that night).
God Bless


3 comments:
Uh, excuse me! Every once in a while??? ;-)
Heh, yeah...more like all the time. You poor people.
Oh, and I noticed you put the link to my xanga on the side...good boy. :)
Your sis,
Ellen
Post a Comment