I thought Lego Land was sort of disappointing. The first part of the day was uninteresting. We pretty much did three attraction and two of them were really at the five year old level. The second part was better. Darling Sister, Older Brother, and I went and rode all of the roller coasters. They were pretty mild, but they were OK. 6 Year Old and 11 Year Old loved it. 14 Year Old just isn't a roller coaster guy. I feel sorry for him. Then Older Brother and I went and played mini-golf and I beat him by 3 points! :-) They had some fun water rides which involed either splasing in water or squirting water at other people. Overall I thought that it was over-priced ($60 an adult), and If you are older then 13 its too mild. Pictures Below:




Cousins son. Isn't he cute.
God Bless.
1 comment:
14 isn't a roller coaster guy? That's so weird to me!! And, whatever that thing Scott is riding is awesome!
Post a Comment