Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1st - Sea World

Today a group went to Sea World. One of the first activities that I did was go on the Pirate Rapids ride. I did get rather wet. Age 11 and Age 6 liked it so much that we went on it two times. Next we went to Shamu, which personally I thought was rather overrated. The tricks were neat but the "message" that it tried to convey was really wishy-washy "Just believe and you can do anything" was the jist of it. Let me see, what else is there? The other ride there was a roller coaster with water. 6 year old loved it. This was a mild adult ride and when we were done he wanted to do it again:-). After Sea World we had dinner at Phil's BBQ. It was really good. Some of the best ribs I had had in a long time. I hope that all of you are having a good day and not getting incredibly envious of us. Here are some more pictures:


Shipwreck rapids. That's me in the blue sweater.






I really like the lighting in this one.




On the Bay Ride




Look at high this guy can jump.

God Bless,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks pretty dang darn fun!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! Great pictures! So did you stay soaked for pretty much the rest of the day? ;) Were the ribs better than Busters? That would be hard to imagine!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm trying not to get envious but that's pretty hecka hard to do!
Love the whale photo, bro.
Later,

Anonymous said...

Oh, goody! A journal of your trip. Yay! Say "hi" to the fam for us!!!!!!!! (All 27 of them) :-)